Spring is just around the corner……….. the birds singing, the beautiful spring flowers, lambs springing through the fields!
Time is flying…. about 6 weeks left until the BIG day…….. just a few reminders.
* Write your vows.
* Make sure the rings have arrived / you have collected.
* Confirm everything for the day ~ Church, Venue, Hotel, Photographer etc.
* Have a hair and make-up trial and confirm the day / time for the wedding day.
* To attend the church when banns are to be read for 3 consecutive Sundays.
* Headcount for the day & evening guests ~ confirm meals, etc.
* Book dress fittings 5 or 6 weeks before & then final fitting for the week before.
* Wedding license.
* Finalise your table plan & do place names either DIY or order asap.
* Book the Hen and the Stag DO…..BUT NOT THE NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING!!
* Any DIY (do it yourself) items you have finished 4 weeks before your wedding then there is no last minute worries.
* Book a treatment or 2 or 3 for you and your girls a couple days before the BIG Day ~ facial, manicure & pedicure etc.
* Buy gifts for Bestman, Bridesmaids, Ushers & sometimes the mothers.
* If you have children at the day…. either get a little something each or do a children’s corner….(this depends how many and age of children).
* Confirm you / your partner know where your staying the night before your wedding & make a list of what you need.
* Make any final payments / if anything needs to be paid on the day put in envelopes and leave the Bestman in charge!
* If you need to do things the morning of the wedding make sure you give your loved one a list of things they can help with.
* The Honeymoon is booked and if abroad order in the money ~ this could be a job for the other half.
* Give the Ushers a couple of jobs ~ seating, signs for venue, etc.
* Book wedding rehearsal & dinner (often the evening before the wedding).
I hope you found this helpful and you can find many of these things in more detail either already on our blog or coming up but please shout out if you think I should have mentioned something else or would like to chat about anything…..
All the best with the run up to the wedding & don’t forget to let us know about your BIG Day!